Our floral design specialists can custom design silk flower arrangements to suit your home decor! Please fill out the form below and one of our designers will get back to you as soon as possible about your order. If you would prefer to talk to one of our designers in person, please feel free to call us toll free at 800-287-9535 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. (Note: You may want to print off this questionnaire and carry it with you as you look at where the arrangement will be sitting, it may help you get those creative juices flowing!)
1) - How would you like the arrangement to be designed, i.e. A) Fan, B) Oval, C) Round, D) Vertical, E) Horizontal, or F) Free Form? Keep in mind, some designs work better in areas than others. For example; a small vertical arrangement goes well on an entry table, while a medium round arrangement goes well on a kitchen table, and a large horizontal arrangement goes well on a dinning room table.
The type of design I prefer for my arrangement is: FanOvalRoundVerticalHorizontalFree Form
2) - What should the overall size of the arrangement be? Note, size is measured from leaf tip to leaf tip. So measure where you would like the arrangement to sit and give us the maximum size desired.
Overall length should be:
Overall width should be:
Overall height should be:
3) - What is the price range you would like to stay within? Variables you should think about when deciding on a price range are; a full designed wreath costs more than a three-quarter designed wreath. Also, the quality of flowers you would like us to use will effect the price of the wreath. Generally speaking, formal, traditional and Victorian wreaths are made with very high quality silk flowers, while country or natural wreaths are made with good silk flowers, and seasonal wreaths are made with average silk flowers. For an exact shipping quote, please include your zip code below.
4) - What style of container did you have in mind? Note: The design of the arrangement you have chosen will somewhat dictate the style of container it will go in. For example, round arrangements go well in bowls while vertical arrangements go well in vases.
The style of container I prefer is:
(leave blank if you want us to decide)
5) - What type of container did you have in mind, i.e. glass, porcelain, basket, metalware, etc? Once again, the design of the arrangement you have chosen will somewhat dictate the type of container it will go in. For example, traditional goes well in porcelain or metalware, while country goes well in stoneware or a basket.
The type of container I prefer is:
The color of container I prefer is:
6) - What are the primary colors you would like us to use on the arrangement?
The colors I would like you to use are:
7) - Do you have any favorite flowers you would like us to use? We may not always be able to accommodate this request, but we will make every effort to use your favorites first.
If possible, could you use the following flowers:
8) - Would you like berries or fruit included in the design of the arrangement? These items can sometimes make a dramatic statement on a wreath and are quite useful for contrast.
Fruit or berries if applicable would be:
9) - Would you like a ribbon or bow worked into the arrangements design? If so, what basic colors would you like to see in the ribbon?
Some of the colors I would like in the ribbon are:
10) - Is there anything special you would like the arrangement to convey, i.e. formal, country, natural, up-lifting, traditional, Victorian, etc?
The arrangement should convey:
11) - Did you see an arrangement someplace you would like your arrangement to be designed from?
12) - If you would like changes made to this arrangement, what would they be?
The changes would be:
13) - Did you see a Wreath someplace you would like the arrangement to be designed from?
14) - If you would like changes made to this wreath design, what would they be?
The changes would be:
15) - Do you have any paint chips, wallpaper samples, fabric swatches, or pictures you will be sending?
I will be sending you the following items:
16) - We will need your name, address, phone number, and the email address where you would like the jpeg image of the arrangement sent for your approval when it's finished. (Most custom orders take an average of 2 to 3 weeks to complete, i.e. from the time we receive your order form, buy the flowers, and send you a picture of the finished product.)
Email Address (required):
17) - If you have any other questions or concerns about this custom order please feel free to include those thoughts below:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our custom order questionnaire. We know it is important for you to not only create something unique to you, but for you to create something you can be proud of for years to come!
Our shop is currently closed and will not be able to ship orders until Oct. 13, 2020. - Dismiss