Our Autumn Greetings Scarecrow Wreath, celebrates fall with blazing colors that capture the essence of Autumn. An eleven inch hand-crafted scarecrow is just as cute as he can be dressed in a pink shirt, green trousers, and a gold felt hat. Sitting in a field of colored corn in shades of orange and yellow, happily resting on a plump, sun-ripened pumpkin. Further enhancing the country scene, are yellow zinnias complemented by burgundy and orange miniature mums. Colorful oak and maple leaves are mixed throughout, accented by sprigs of burgundy millet. A burgundy, green, and yellow, plaid ribbon and bow, along with two-toned cattails in cream and pink, add the final touches to a fall wreath full of seasonal charm. Perfect as a door wreath with the ‘season’s harvest’ artfully arranged for maximum effect. While he may not scare any birds away, our friendly autumn scarecrow wreath will definitely welcome friends and family alike. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 23” diameter with a 6″ depth.
- 6″ Scarecrow with green pants and gold hat
- Deep pastel 1.5″ ribbon in green, yellow and burgundy
- Yellow Zinnias and multi-colored autumn leaves
- With cattails, pumpkin, berries, and colored corn
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: What better way to welcome friends and family than with this cheerful scarecrow autumn wreath.