Our Bountiful Autumn Harvest Fall Wreath showcases the years bountiful harvest. Ripe looking gourds in delightful shades are wonderfully accented by gold and orange sunflowers with deep brown centers. Berries in every color imaginable, including reds, yellows, oranges, and burgundy, to name a few, not only enhance, but emphasize the colors Mother Nature can deliver. Bright red summac leaves combine with yellow, red, and orange maple leaves, for a gorgeous background of color and texture. This fall wreath works well from early autumn through the Thanksgiving season. Our ready to hang Fall wreath is sure to delight, wether hung in the home, or as a door wreath in a protected area outside.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 22” diameter with a 5.2″ depth.
- Large, realistic looking gourds
- Gold and orange Sunflowers with dark brown centers
- Brilliant colored Autumn leaves
- A multitude of different types of berries
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge. Please contact us for local pickup and delivery.
Designers Note: This is a vibrant fall wreath that is sure to be a focal point in the home. You can’t help but feel the vibrant warmth this autumn wreath exudes.