Our Classic Boxwood and Pomegranate Wreath is a continuation of a long standing Christmas tradition. A typical boxwood wreath is decorated with pomegranates, and ours is no exception. Realistic looking artificial boxwood, has been beautifully accented by gorgeous, life-like pomegranates, and Nandina style berries. Our boxwood wreath is elegant enough for the foyer, or natural-looking enough as a front door wreath. This colonial era Christmas wreath not only works great for the holidays, but for the winter months as well.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 22” diameter with a 5.5″ depth.
- Realistic looking pomegranates
- 22″ boxwood wreath base
- Accented with red berries
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This is a classic example of a boxwood and pomegranate wreath that has been used during the holidays for centuries. We simply gave it a modern twist by going artificial.