Our Artificial Christmas Wreath, Family Traditions, showcases a favorite Christmas tradition many families enjoy over the Thanksgiving weekend, picking out the Christmas tree. Artificial evergreen boughs beautifully encircle a “frost laden” grapevine wreath, creating a natural look and feel. While artistically placed stems of light green boxwoods and ferns, create a charming addition to this artificial Christmas wreath. A distressed wooden sign in red reads, “Cut Your Own Christmas tree”. A charming, 2.5 inch black and white checked ribbon and bow, highlights the family truck with the same design. Dark red cranberries add a nice spot of color, which further enhances our artificial Christmas wreath sign. Hang in the home or outside in a protected area as a door wreath. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 24” diameter with a 6″ depth.
- Clusters of dark red cranberries
- Artificial pine, ferns, cedar, and boxwood
- Red wooden sign with black and white checked truck
- Black and white checked ribbon and bow
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This family fun Christmas wreath is sure to be loved by all family members, and a joy to hang, year after year. Possibly creating yet another family tradition.