Our Fresh From The Farm Christmas Wreath is looking nostalgically country. Built on a luxuriously thick, artificial evergreen base made up of pine, spruce, fir, and balsam boughs. Front and center is a bright red, metal pickup truck, making its way home. Home being represented here by a round metal sign, with a hand-painted winter barn scene. You can almost hear the snow crunching, and the crisp, country air blowing. Plus, nothing says country and Christmas better than a red and white checked ribbon and bow.
The bright red berries, both large and small, combine with pinecones, and boxwood. While red hydrangeas and eucalyptus, further enhance the natural, country appeal. Stems of cotton balls woven throughout the branches, gives the appearance of fresh, fallen snow. If you, or someone you know, is in love with the nostalgic past, you simply can’t find a better Christmas wreath. And, this wreath works great after the holidays as a winter wreath as well. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 30” diameter with a 7″ depth.
- Farm scene painted on a metal sign
- Red metal classic pickup truck
- Red and white checked flannel ribbon and bow
- Accented with pine cones, cotton pods, dollar eucalyptus, red berries and hydrangeas
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This beautiful Christmas wreath will look gorgeous about the mantle! And because of it’s design, it will work great for the winter months as well. We believe hanging this Christmas wreath each holiday season could become a family tradition, as well as becoming a family heirloom.