Our Holly and Berries Artificial Christmas Wreath is simply loaded with the vibrant colors of the holiday season. Built on a multi-fir base, this sensational holiday wreath is simply brimming with Holiday cheer. We asked ourselves, what would an artificial Christmas wreath be without light green frosted ferns, variegated holly, and snow laden juniper stems? We decided it would be unthinkable, and couldn’t stop adding them!
Then, to further enhance this delightful looking artificial Christmas wreath, we added the warmth of natural pine cones to a dazzling display of berries, in bright red and deep burgundy. But a Christmas wreath wouldn’t be complete without a ribbon. So we took a 4 inch checked ribbon in red, green, beige and burgundy, tied it into a loose bow, and let the tails fall where they may into the boughs below. The end result was a fun and festive artificial Christmas wreath perfect for in the home, or as a door wreath in a protected area outdoors. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6″ depth.
- White tipped Juniper stems
- 4″ Red, green, beige and burgundy checked ribbon
- Bright red and deep burgundy berries
- Light green ferns and boxwood
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all of our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge. Contact us for local pickup or delivery options.
Designers Note: This is a stunning artificial Christmas wreath that will work from mid December right on through the winter months.