Our Loads of Love Valentine Wreath is ready to welcome all your loved ones to your home! A parked, white wooden truck making a “special delivery”, is loaded with pink hearts. Along with a message written in pink on the door panel reading, “Loads of Love”. In fact, this admirer went so far as to paint the truck wheels with pink hearts. This Valentine wreath sports skillfully arranged white tulips, which are beautifully offset by delicate shades of pink rose buds. Merlot colored baby’s breath mixed throughout adds a dramatic flair. As pink lipstick flowers combine with white and green miniature daisies, for a soft, romantic appeal. The lush background foliage is comprised of multi-hued ferns, variegated boxwood, and sprigs of many-footed-ferns, with dark green ficus leaves added for depth and contrast. This delightful Valentine wreath extrudes an aura of romance, by using soft pastel shades in complementary colors. Built on an all natural 18 inch grapevine wreath. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6″ depth.
- Pink and white striped glittered ribbon
- A “special delivery” white wooden truck trimmed in pink
- Designed using pastel shades for a romantic touch
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting.
- If after a while you find you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: The perfect location to hang this precious Valentine wreath is on the back of the front door in the entry. That way all who enter can see it, as well as all those who pass by it throughout the day in the home.