Our Nature’s Bounty Autumn Wreath is lavish in both color and texture! There is no better way to celebrate Fall, then with the rich shades of red, gold, and rust. Giant dahlias in full-bloom, are bursting with the energy of the harvest season, in earth toned colors of gold and red. You can almost feel a nip in the air, as you gaze upon the colorful pumpkins, bittersweet, and lantern flowers, mixed throughout the scene. Branches of multicolored eucalyptus, twigs of tiny red maple leaves, and clusters of cones in vibrant hues, offer a touch of rustic charm. While beautiful maple leaves in glorious shades of yellow, gold, orange, and red, add to the warm, homey palette. A 2.5 inch polyester ribbon and bow, flush in affluent autumn tones, adds the final touches to this lush, fall wreath. The artistic mix of silk flowers and mixed foliage will easily complement the kitchen, dining room, or family room, to name a few. Or, hang outside as a front door wreath, in a protected area. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6″ depth.
- Red and gold spider mums
- Multi-colored autumn leaves
- Artificial berries, gourds, acorns, and bittersweet
- Rust, orange, green, and brown striped ribbon and bow
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: The rich earth-tones of autumn come alive on this spectacular fall wreath. One that is sure to become a family favorite once hung.