Our Nature’s Pantry Winter Wreath looks just like it sounds. Because it’s loaded with mouthwatering fruit, pine cones, delicately scented cinnamon sticks, and sprays of wild berries. The perfect habitat for birds wintering over for the season. So our designers created a nest of twigs and lichen, where a cardinal sits taking shelter. Warmed by the artificial boughs of spruce, fir, and pine. Last but not least, a beautiful red and white flannel ribbon is woven throughout, for a look that’s both refined, and relaxed. Works great as an outside door wreath for both the holidays and winter months. Plus, many say, finding a nest in a wreath brings good luck to the home. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 23” diameter with a 5.5″ depth.
- Red, white, and green striped plaid ribbon
- Red male cardinal sitting on a twig nest
- With cinnamon sticks, fruit, and pine cones
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting.
- If after a while you find you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: A fun Christmas wreath, holiday wreath, or winter wreath. You couldn’t ask for more than that from one wreath. A great price performer for yourself, or for someone on your shopping list.