Our Nostalgic Flower Garden Summer Wreath is brimming with many of the flowers you may have seen blooming in your mothers, or even grandmothers gardens. We started by naturally placing delicate pink and white climbing roses, then added garnet colored freesia for a dramatic contrast. By adding sprays of lily-of-the-valley to the mix, we introduced another favorite flower from the past.
But a summer wreath wouldn’t be complete without adding various ferns to grow among the flowers. We even added some herbs and berries to the mix for good measure. Last but not least, a 2.5” green and white checkered ribbon and bow was added for nostalgia sake, reminding us of those old table covers from the past. Which were usually covered with goodies fresh-picked from the garden. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 24” diameter with a 5.5″ depth.
- Natural looking Roses, Freesia and Lily-of-the Valley flowers
- A variety of different ferns in various shades of green
- 2.5” green and white checked ribbon and bow
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- We recommend outside wreaths be hung in an area where wind, rain, and summer sun, cannot penetrate the wreath.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting to remove any unwanted dust.
- If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- By utilizing these simple guidelines, your artificial wreath should last for years!
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will most likely be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This is a fun looking summer wreath that will add to the beauty and charm of the season in the kitchen, sunroom, or outdoor living space, to name a few.