Our Sizzling Colors Summer Wreath creates the illusion of a summer meadow in full bloom. Eye catching tiger lilies look fresh-picked from your morning stroll are in vivid shades of cider-orange. Beautiful freesia blooms flow throughout this gorgeous summer wreath, while sprigs of sunburst-yellow baby’s breath adds a burst of sunshine to the mix. Colorful leaves and boxwood branches in yellow, green, and orange, adds the vibrant shades we all love about summer. Fronds of small, meadow green ferns peek from behind to offer a natural look and feel. A bright yellow bow with a sunny attitude is ready to welcome friends and family alike. Hang this summer wreath a protected area outside as a door wreath. Or, ready to bloom all year long inside the home. Built on a grapevine wreath and ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6″ depth.
- Realistic looking Tiger Lilies
- 2.5″ yellow and white checked ribbon and bow
- Sizzling red, orange, and yellow leaves
- Bright yellow Baby’s Breath
- Yellow and orange Freesia
- Red, orange, yellow, and green Boxwood
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- We recommend outside wreaths be hung in an area where wind, rain, snow, and sun, cannot penetrate the wreath.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting to remove any unwanted dust.
- If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- By utilizing these simple guidelines, your artificial wreath should last for years!
- We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will most likely be an additional charge.
- Please call for local delivery options and pricing.
Designers Note: This is an exotic looking summer wreath that will definitely bring the flavors of the season into your home this summer.