Our floral design specialists can custom design wreaths to suit your home decor! Please fill out the form below and one of our designers will get back to you as soon as possible about your order. If you would prefer to talk to one of our designers in person, please feel free to call us toll free at 800-287-9535 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. (Note: You may want to print off this questionnaire and carry it with you as you look at where the wreath will be hanging, it may help you get those creative juices flowing!). Need some idea's? Visit our Wreath Archives. They highlight many previous wreaths for sale.
1) - What size would you like the overall diameter of the wreath to be? Note, overall diameter is measured from leaf tip to leaf tip. So measure where you would like the wreath to hang and give us the maximum width desired.
Overall diameter should be:
2) - Do you have a depth restriction, i.e. does the wreath have to fit between a front door and a storm door? If so, please tell us the maximum depth the wreath can be.
Maximum depth if applicable, should be:
3) - What is the price range you would like to stay within? Variables you should think about when deciding on a price range are; a full designed wreath costs more than a three-quarter designed wreath. Also, the quality of flowers you would like us to use will effect the price of the wreath. Generally speaking, formal, traditional and Victorian wreaths are made with very high quality silk flowers, while country or natural wreaths are made with good silk flowers, and seasonal wreaths are made with average silk flowers. For an exact shipping quote, please include your zip code below.
4) - How would you like the wreath to be designed, i.e. A) Half-moon, B) Three-quarter, C) Full, D) Horseshoe, or E) Half-and-half? Please note, how full you would like the wreath designed will have an impact on the overall price of the wreath.
Wreath design I prefer: FullHalf-moonThree-quarterHorseshoeHalf-and-half
5) - What are the primary colors you would like us to use on the wreath?
The colors I would like you to use are:
6) - Do you have any favorite flowers you would like us to use? We may not always be able to accommodate this request, but we will make every effort to use your favorites first.
If possible, could you use the following flowers:
7) - Would you like berries or fruit included in the design of the wreath? These items can sometimes make a dramatic statement on a wreath and are quite useful for contrast.
Fruit or berries if applicable would be:
8) - Would you like a ribbon or bow worked into the wreath's design? If so, what basic colors would you like to see in the ribbon?
Some of the colors I would like in the ribbon are:
9) - Is there anything special you would like the wreath to convey, i.e. formal, country, natural, up-lifting, traditional, Victorian, etc?
The wreath should convey:
10) - Did you see a Wreath someplace that you would like the wreath to be designed from?
11) - If you would like changes made to this wreath design, what would they be?
The changes would be:
12) - Do you have any paint chips, wallpaper samples, fabric swatches, or pictures you will be sending?
I will be sending you the following items:
13) - We will need your name, address, phone number, and the email address where you would like the jpeg image of the wreath sent for your approval when it's finished. (Most custom orders take an average of 2 to 3 weeks to complete, i.e. from the time we receive your order form, buy the flowers, and send you a picture of the finished product.)
State: —Please choose an option—ALAKAZARCACOCTDEDCFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWY
Email Address (required):
14) - If you have any other questions or concerns about this custom order please feel free to include those thoughts below:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our custom order questionnaire. We know it is important for you to not only create something unique to you, but for you to create something you can be proud of for years to come!