Our artificial Christmas Wreath, Holiday Della Robia, is so cheerful looking, it’s destined to become a family favorite once hung. This lush, multi-fir, artificial Christmas wreath, is simply loaded with sumptuous, realistic looking apples, pears, and berries. Our designers artfully nestled, loblolly pine cones and bunches of cinnamon sticks into the branches. Then added carefully placed assegai spears for an exotic flair. Sprays of light green boxwood, junipers, and cedar, add a natural touch. While antique white forget-me-nots woven throughout the boughs accentuate the gorgeous colors and textures. Last but not least, two distinctly different ribbons were used to create our festive looking bow. One, a white burlap ribbon with red trim. The other, a cloth plaid ribbon, in red, green and white. To add a fanciful touch, natural curly raffia was woven throughout. Ready to hang. Perfect in the home wherever a festive, holiday touch is desired. Or as a door wreath, in a protected area outside.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25″ diameter with a 6.5″ depth.
- Festive ribbons and bow, in green, red and white.
- Artificial apples, pears, berries, cedar, junipers, and boxwood.
- Natural pine cones, assegai spears, and curly raffia.
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: If you are looking for the quintessential holiday wreath, look not further. This Christmas wreath is sure to enliven those yearly parties shared with friends, business associates, and family.