Our Sledding Snowman Christmas Wreath is nicely nostalgic, evoking memories of Christmases past. A simpler time, when sledding down snowy hills was filled with friends, family and fun! Featuring a handmade wooden sled and snowman nestled among the Douglas Fir. With red berries, eucalyptus, cedar, and “snowballs”, mixed throughout. A darling red and green checked ribbon and bow adds the illusion of our snowman sliding down snowcapped trails. Perfect for the holidays and the winter months that follow. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6.6″ depth.
- Wooden snowman on sled
- 2.5″ red and green wired bow and ribbon
- Dried cotton flower heads
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all of our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge. Please call for local delivery options.
Designers Note: This Christmas wreath will make a fun family wreath for the holidays, and can be left out during the winter months as well.