Our Magic of Springtime Spring Wreath is bright, cheerful, and ready to bring the beauty of spring into your home this season. Built on an 18” grapevine wreath adorned with large, spring green ferns and stems of mint green oregano. This lush foliage acts as a backdrop on our spring wreath from which the lavender tulips, multi-hued snapdragons, and blue and purple hydrangeas ‘appear’ to grow.
A beige, 2.5” linen ribbon with delicate antique-white lace sewn down the middle, forms a delightful decorator bow. While the natural colors of the bow, and cascading tails of ribbon which flow throughout the flowers and foliage, provide the perfect contrast to the brighter shades of spring. Dainty forest ferns and stems of white and pink berries, add the final touches. Hang in the home, or as a door wreath in a protected area outside. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 24” diameter with a 5.8″ depth.
- Large, light green ferns
- Lavender tulips
- 2.5” beige linen ribbon with lace
- Blue hydrangea blossoms
- Multi-hued snapdragons
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- We recommend outside wreaths be hung in an area where wind, rain, and summer sun, cannot penetrate the wreath.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting to remove any unwanted dust.
- If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- Artificial wreaths should last for years by using the above, simple guidelines.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will most likely be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This is one of our favorite spring wreaths. It will go in virtually any room in the home, and with part of the grapevines exposed, it also offers a natural flair to the mix!