Our North Country Winter Wreath, reminds us of those special moments we shared with family and friends. Ice skating, snowball fights, campfires, and rolling snowballs to make “frosty”, are all part of the North Country life. The dark green artificial evergreen boughs, of pine, cedar, fir, and hemlock, are naturally arranged on a white, grapevine wreath. With dark red berries tucked into the evergreen branches, accented by birch cones and hand-gathered kindling. Large white snowflakes caught in the branches, beautifully offset the dramatic, dark green background. Well-worn ice skates hanging from the foliage, await for their owners return. A delightful bow made from two different ribbons, creates a stunning addition. A 1.5 inch red ribbon with white snowflakes, is interwoven with a 2.5 in ribbon in gold and white, decorated with frosty the snowman and red cardinals. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 24” diameter with a 6.5″ depth.
- Red berries and white snowflakes
- Dark green artificial evergreen boughs
- White ice skates
- Two distinct ribbons tied into a large, festive bow
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: Our North Country Winter Wreath couldn’t be more fitting hung on the front door in a protected area outside. Or hung in the home, to bring the fresh outdoors inside.