Our Plaid Tidings Christmas Wreath is as cheerful as it can be. With bright red apples carefully nestled into the artificial, evergreen boughs. Large, ponderosa pinecones, were added to lend a natural look and feel to this holiday wreath. While sprigs of light green boxwood with tiny white flowers nicely offset the bright red apples. Twigs of dollar eucalyptus protrude from the branches in key locations to add depth. As clusters of juniper stems still holding their berries are mixed throughout. Large, red berries peaking out from the foliage, contrast beautifully with the dark green pine base. Last but not least, deep red hydrangea blossoms were placed to further advance the holiday spirit of this Christmas wreath. A cozy looking red and off-white flannel ribbon adds the final touches. This Christmas wreath is erfect for virtually any room in the house, or in a protected area outside as a welcoming door wreath. Approximate 25” Diameter. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25″ diameter with a 6″ depth
- 5 Large, shiny red apples
- Large Ponderosa pine cones
- Red, green, and off-white flannel ribbon and bow
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: Elegant enough as a Christmas wreath, yet casual enough as a winter wreath. It’s like getting 2 wreaths in one.