This Vintage Fall Garden Autumn Wreath is simply stunning in brilliant shades of red, yellow, orange, and lime green. A profusion of maple leaves “dressed” for the occasion, have been naturally arranged for a fresh, autumn day appeal. So realistic, you can almost smell the dried leaves caught in the grapevines. Vine-ripened pumpkins nestled amongst the leaves, will remind you of visits to the farm, when you picked your own pumpkins and gourds. Orange lantern flowers, multi-colored boxwood, and wild grasses seemingly “grow”, throughout the fall garden. While stems of orange and lime green berries, jut out from the foliage. A gauze ribbon and bow adds the final touches to a fall wreath sure to bring back memories of Autumn at its best. Hang in the home wherever a touch of fall color is desired. Or, hang outside as a door wreath, in a protected area. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6″ depth.
- Orange and yellow gourds
- 2.5″ Jam paper ribbon and bow
- Multi-colored maple leaves
- Clusters of green berries and orange lantern flowers
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This beautiful autumn wreath has pumpkins, maple leaves, lantern flowers and berries, making it the perfect for your Thanksgiving festivities.