Our Country Welcome Autumn Wreath is simply, Fall at its finest. Our designers recreated the look and feel of a sunny October day in the country. With large, realistic-looking sunflowers that are simply stunning, as they show off their seasonal colors of yellow, brown and orange. Brilliant orange and gold garden mums, looking “fresh picked”, add a beautiful contrast to the mix. As dainty yellow daisies poke through the foliage, and Chinese lantern flowers trail throughout. Orange and yellow maple leaves highlight delicate stems of wheat, barley, and cattails. While a 2 1/2” burlap ribbon and bow, in rich earth-tones, further enhance the look and feel of a country autumn day. Last but not least, a weathered, wooden sign, with painted pumpkins and a heartfelt “welcome”, is ready to greet friends and family alike. Built on a grapevine wreath and ready to hang. Great as a front door wreath in a protected area, or in the kitchen, entry, and family room, to name a few.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6.5″ depth.
- Wood sign with pumpkins reading Welcome
- Realistic looking sunflowers
- Accented with lantern flowers, garden mums, and berries
- Beige and rust checked ribbon and bow
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This is a delightful autumn wreath rich in color and texture!