Our Welcoming Holiday Winter Wreath is bright and cheerful! Although the winter solstice takes place on the longest night of the year, you won’t feel the winter blues with this delightful winter wreath. Beautiful green pine boughs are wonderfully offset by a warm, brown, grapevine wreath. Large natural pine cones, bright red berries, and a red checked ribbon and bow, are tailor made for bringing warmth to your home for the holidays, as well as for the upcoming winter months. Hang in a protected area outdoors as a door wreath, or virtually anywhere in the home. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 24” x 22″ diameter with a 6.5″ depth.
- Bright red berries
- 1.5″ red and green plaid wired ribbon
- Large ponderosa pine cones
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all of our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge. Please call for local delivery options.
Designers Note: The natural brown grapevine wreath adds to the warmth and charm of this holiday wreath, which works great as a Christmas wreath, as well as a winter wreath.