Our Blessings of Autumn Wreath beautifully captures the warm, rich colors of Autumn at it’s best. Featuring a cornucopia of berries, gourds and nuts, all artfully placed to accentuate a nostalgic, wooden sign offering any who read it, blessings of the season. Two 3 inch wired ribbons, each uniquely designed, combine to create an eye catching bow with long cascading tails. A third 1.5 inch wired ribbon in lighter shades winds throughout the autumn scene. Earth-toned oak leaves in yellow, green, orange and red, set the stage for multi-colored birch and maples leaves to weave their magic. Offsetting shades of peach and yellow Chinese Lantern flowers peak through the foliage. While sage green ferns add to the natural look and feel of this fall wreath. Hang in the kitchen, dining room, above the mantel, or in the entry. Use as a door wreath outside in a protected area. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6.5″ depth.
- 1.5″ Green and orange checked ribbon
- 2.5″ Brown, orange, and green ribbon
- 2.5″ Orange ribbon with pumpkins
- Large, artificial gourds
- Fall Blessings wooden sign
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This striking autumn wreath works great for Thanksgiving!