Our Thankful and Blessed Autumn Wreath brings the tidings of a grateful heart during the autumn harvest season. Beautiful Sunflowers are front and center in brilliant shades of gold and yellow. A wooden sign with pumpkins and a heartfelt greeting is nestled among the leaves. Oak, Maple and Birch leaves in glorious shades of orange, rust, and yellow, look as if they’ve been caught by the wind and blown into the grapevine branches. This natural look is accentuated by stems of rust and yellow berries. Woodland foliage and Chinese Lantern Flowers are mixed throughout to further advance the look and feel of autumn at its best. And, last but not least, two wonderfully paired ribbons combine to make a stunning decorator bow. This Autumn wreath is perfect for the front door in a protected area to welcome family and friends. Made on a grapevine wreath and ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 23” diameter with a 5″ depth.
- Large butterscotch and yellow sunflowers
- Wooden sign reading Grateful ~ Thankful ~ Blessed
- Lantern flowers, berries, and autumn leaves, in orange and yellow
- Two distinctive ribbons used to create a large bow
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: A charming and colorful autumn wreath you are going to enjoy hanging year after year!