Our Glory of Autumn Fall Wreath is sure to become a favorite once hung! Gorgeous gold and rust Sunflowers are simply striking set amongst the fall foliage. Rust and terra cotta Zinnias wonderfully accent multicolored hydrangeas in yellow, gold and rust. Yellow daisies with orange and brown centers add a bright and cheerful touch, while pastel maple leaves add a softening look and feel. Terra cotta rose hips, along with yellow and rust bush berries, further enhance to look and feel of an autumn garden in peak fall colors. Multicolored birch leaves, sprigs of barley, and stems of sun ripened wheat, add to the unique colors and textures of this fall wreath. A delightful yellow checked ribbon with long flowing tails, meanders throughout. Finally, a wooden sign with a hand-painted pumpkin has raised, metal lettering reading, “thankful”. Great as a front door wreath in a protected area, or in virtually any room in the home. Built on a grapevine wreath and ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 6.5″ depth.
- Large butterscotch sunflowers with dark brown centers
- Wood sign with a protruding metal “thankful” written in cursive
- Yellow checked ribbon and bow
- Artificial foxtails, rose hips, and foliage
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: In rich autumn shades of yellow and butterscotch, you’re going to love the look and feel of this stunning fall wreath. Perfect from early autumn through Thanksgiving.