Our Celebrating the Magic of Autumn Wreath comes with an explosion of color, perfect for the autumn season! Large, antique white chrysanthemums, are nestled among the colorful foliage for a striking contrast, while deep pastel hydrangea blossoms provide a distinct color variation. Multicolored forget-me-nots are mixed throughout, along with rust colored mini mums, wild grasses, and bush berries in burgundy, rust, and garnet. Realistic looking oak and maple leaves in orange and yellow, provide a natural looking back drop to this stunning fall wreath. Last but not least, a 2” cloth ribbon tied into a bow is decorated with autumn leaves, and appears to be blowing in the wind. A Fall wreath with these colors and in this size, will look great on multiple windows or doors. Plus, these artificial autumn wreaths will look great year after year. Made on a grapevine wreath and ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 23” diameter with a 5″ depth.
- Large, off-white chrysanthemums
- Orange and burgundy berries
- Multi-colored oak and maple leaves
- 2.5″ cloth ribbon with autumn leaves
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: Off-white chrysanthemums surrounded by autumn leaves and berries makes this fall wreath a great choice for virtually any room in the home.