Our Fall Garden Flowers Autumn Wreath beautifully captures the warm, rich colors of Autumn. A crisp and colorful display of “fresh picked” garden mums, in shades of berry and garnet, are festively highlighted by sage green hydrangeas. While a profusion of multi-colored boxwood sprigs are carefully interwoven throughout. Delightful woodland ferns and foliage in every hue imaginable, mix with oak, ash, and maple leaves in orange, yellow, garnet, and green. Vibrant stems of coneflowers and ranunculus in lovely shades of gold and garnet, spill from the foliage and act as stunning accents. A beautiful 1.5 inch ribbon and bow in ultra rich earth-tones has been casually tied, and tucked into the foliage. Last but not least, darling forget-me-nots in orange and garnet add the final touches to this unique color palette. An autumn wreath that is sure to please, and is perfect for drawing near, your friends and family. Great outside as a door wreath in a protected area, or in the home to bring the essence of autumn indoors. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 24” diameter with a 6″ depth.
- Rust, brown, orange and green, striped ribbon and bow
- Multi-colored Autumn leaves
- Ranunculus, coneflowers, and garden mums, silk flowers
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge.
Designers Note: This delightful fall wreath is bright and cheerful, perfect for those brisk autumn days!