This Sultry Shades of Summer Wreath is pure sunshine! A delicious mixture of garden flowers in sizzling summer shades of yellow, gold, and orange, unite to create a stunning summer wreath. Made with silk flowers on a grapevine wreath, using orange and yellow tulips, yellow alstroemerias, and chartreuse delphiniums. Accented by dark green ficus leaves, and exotic colored red-orange ash leaves, for a distinctive flair. While orange cosmos and green dune grass is interspersed for additional color and texture. A 1.5” cloth wired ribbon in yellow, orange and green, adds to the beauty of this everlasting, artificial summer wreath. Because of the sensational grouping of colors on this summer wreath, you’ll want to hang it in the kitchen, bath, or entry, to name a few. Or as a door wreath in a protected area outside. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 25” diameter with a 5″ depth.
- Orange and yellow Tulips
- Chartreuse Delphiniums
- Orange Cosmos
- Yellow Alstroemerias
- Beautifully designed cloth ribbon in quintessential summer colors
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- We recommend outside wreaths be hung in an area where wind, rain, snow, and sun, cannot penetrate the wreath.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting to remove any unwanted dust.
- If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- By utilizing these simple guidelines, your artificial wreath should last for years!
- We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will most likely be an additional charge.
- Please call for local delivery options and pricing.
Designers Note: If you’re looking for a summer wreath that feels like sunshine and will bring a burst of summer to your home, look no further.