Our Treasured Times Autumn Wreath reminds us, the times spent with friends and family in the past, are really what we treasure most about Autumn. With the parade of changing colors, comes gatherings for hot apple cider, cookouts over the fire pit, and contests of carving the best pumpkins. We tried to capture that feeling with orange, blue, and off-white, flowers and foliage, encircling a ‘Welcome Friends’ wooden sign, decorated with what else, pumpkins.
Orange pumpkins, blue astilbes, brown leaves, and sprigs of rust berries and wild grasses, create an extraordinary backdrop for our uniquely colored off-white chrysanthemums. While dark brown cattails, off-white bell cups, green and rust birch leaves, and multi-colored sheafs of wheat, add another layer of color and texture. A 2.5” blue ribbon, and a 1.5” orange ribbon, intermix to create an exceptional looking bow, with tails of ribbon extending into the foliage. Ready to hang.
Size: Wreath has approximately a 30” diameter with a 7″ depth.
- 2.5” Blue and white wired ribbon
- 1.5” Orange and white polka dot ribbon
- Welcome Friends wooden sign
- Artificial orange pumpkins
Instructions: The wreath will have a plastic cable tie for hanging. Or if you prefer, you can hang from the wreath itself. For doors, a wreath hanger is recommended. For walls, a hook and nail is usually preferred.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool cycle on the lowest blow-dry setting. If after a while you cannot remove the dust with a hair dryer, use a silk flower cleaner found in most craft stores.
- The wreath should last for years with proper care.
- You can easily store the wreath in the box it comes in.
Shipping: We are currently using UPS Ground for all our silk flower wreaths and swags. You can request a different carrier, but there will be an additional charge. Please contact us for local pickup and delivery options.
Designers Note: With a nearly 30 inch diameter, this is a big and bold autumn wreath, perfect above a mantle, in the entry, or on a front door in a protected area outside.